Monday, June 1, 2009

Today is the start of Fiction Is Fun Month

"It is books that are the key to the wide world; if you can't do anything else, read all that you can."

-- Jane HamiltonYarn bowl....I want! Just cuz it's cool, not cuz I have time for doing anything.


FUN WEB STUFF: Pics of peeps you know and/or famous peeps, 10 Awesome Moment from Sesame Street, I Heart Faces -- this makes my heart happy

I'm sad knowing that I'm missing the annual Lily of the Valley blooms. Another fav of mine and this is my 27th year away.

Doesn't this just beg for a pitcher of ice tea and lemonade?

Would love to have this bathtub! To put in the Bueller friend's residence! Who doesn't love a cupcake? I swear! that I thought of this first! My style is a lil different but same concept. I shoulda patented my idea! I'm such an interior designer (in my NY mind) that I will be downloading this app today!

WHY? OH, WHY? A banana? Something here is Ick.

Heading out early. Gotta get my toes did and my lip waxed for da wedding on Friday. Yeehaw!

Hook 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment