Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Today is Cyberbaby Day

In 1998, the first live Internet broadcast of a woman giving birth took place from an Orlando, Florida hospital. More than a million people watched the event worldwide.

"It is a waste of time to be angry about my disability. One has to get on with life and I haven't done badly. People won't have time for you if you are always angry or complaining."

-- Stephen Hawking



If love kitties and check out the cards!

Would you really want to be crowned the king or queen of clutter?

FREEBIES: Flixsticks,

DEALS: Book Closeouts, Firefox Add-On - let's you know if the site you're on has coups available, printable coupons (pizza, etc.), BillShrink - I gotta try!, Instead of buying - rent it from a nearby owner, DealCatcher which has a price comparison engine, and you gotta love Brad's Deals, this place not only compares prices but tells you if there is a coup.
Not gonna apologize for my bargainess --- just gotta say "it's in the blood."
"It doesn't matter if you're black or white... the only color that really matters is green." - Family Guy

TIPS: Interview, $ Saving Resources

YUMMY: Summer Cocktail Roundup, I love me some peanut sauce!

HUH?: Mr. Dyson, I'm shocked! Our dyson is only a few weeks old and I have used it like the workhorse it claims to be. This weekend I had to tear it apart because there was a big dustball stuck in the beater bar. It was pretty cool how it comes completely apart. It doesn't do very well with us long-haired wonders and there are two in my house when you count son's GF Mich. I had to de-hair the beater bar from the clumps wrapped around it. It does have great suction and I like that it doesn't eat my throw rugs like all other vacuums have.

We will soon be raising hens and harvesting eggs. After all the wedding hoopla settles down we will begin the cage build. It looks like no matter what eggs you buy, hens are not being treated very nice.


Hook 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment