Thursday, June 11, 2009

Today is Great Barrier Reef Discovery Day

In 1770, Captain James Cook discovered the Great Barrier Reef off the coast of Australia when his ship, the Endeavour, ran agroundupon it. Trivia buffs: The Great Barrier Reef can be seen from outer space and is the world's biggest single structure made by living organisms.

"Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you; they're supposed to help you discover who you are."

-- Bernice Johnson Reagon

Grammy's Tasing:


Cat-erpillar:


Hammer Dance - this song will always be near/dear to my heart. This song was popular when my son was about a year old. We were waiting in the car for his dad to come out of the store and my son was loose in the back seat with a full diaper. I told him "C'mere" so could unload the olfactory offensive diaper and he started singing "Can't touch this" and dancing across the seat away from me. Here's to Will:



Couch Kitteh:


To open your root beer, of course!

YUMMY: Salmon

IDEAS: Hubby and I are trying to get "just the right" lighting for our back porch and here is another look that appeals to me. It has to be just right since Helen Keller (me) can't see in too dim of lighting.

I love these little drawers. And not sure I'd wanna eat on these but they're fun. This, I find humorous. Great balls of knitting!

I'm not one to dust until I need to but I do have to ask...WTH?

All I got...hook 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment