Monday, May 25, 2009

Today is the birthday of Star Wars

The Star Wars saga began on this date at a theater near you in 1977. On the same date in 1983, the "Return of the Jedi," the third installment of Star Wars, premiered. The second installment,
"Empire Strikes Back," premiered on May 21, 1980.I remember taking my two little brothers to see Star Wars - I had to hold down the seat for Chad since he was only 3 and light as a feather. I must've been a good babysitter for mom to trust me with her babies for a movie over 3 hours long.

Yes, I'm at work today :-( Although most of the world is off today, I had to get up and be here to open the office since we're throwing our annual conference. Lucky me.

CRAFTIES: Quilted Coasters, Garden Markers, a new way to sell your wares.

Hook 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment