Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Today is Broadway Hair Day

In 1968, the musical "Hair" premiered on Broadway as a controversial rock musical play. It had been performed previously off-Broadway (premiering October 17, 1967).

"Everybody has to look at his or her own footprint and do the best they can. It's not about being perfect, it's about doing something. If we're looking for perfection, we'll never, ever get there."

-- Laurie David

FREEBIES: Productive magazine, free lunch today, organic doggy treats, Baskin-Robbins, Cute baby gown pattern

WHY? OH, WHY?: Ice blocker --- to prevent the ice from falling in your face, Peen patterns?

FUN STUFF: Nice bag, Fries? or FUNNY STUFF: Get your hair did, Lamb Cam (scroll down)

INTERESTING: The Edge of Space, Russia's Ghosts

THINGS I MISS: Peonies

BARGAINS: How to order online and get free shipping

So, I head over to the gym last night and after getting changed I realize I don't have my shoes. Thinking I left them at home and not being able to workout in flip-flops, I head home. No where to be found....durrr, I left them at the nail place when I got my pedicure the evening before. I slap on another pair of tennies and decide to do the 30 Day Shred video. What a workout! I had no idea you could burn that many calories in 20 mintues. Today I am sore in my arms and legs but not horribly so. It was a nice change from the gym. I highly recommend everyone trying it. I've been reading all the online reviews --- looks like this is a good one that keeps pushing you. They have a blip of it on youtube if you care to take a gander (a goose?).

Until next time....hook 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment