Thursday, August 20, 2009

Today is the birthday of...

...Al Roker, TV weatherman (1954), and Don King, boxing promoter (1931). Happy birthday,
Al and Don!

"The only kind of dignity which is genuine is that which is not diminished by the indifference of others."

-- Dag Hammarskjold



This is why we don't do drugs...and I would've been the one to start this rule!

CREATIVES: Cardboard creations - just roll over the name to see the item, punch needle - I love it and inherited my Mom's stock of colored yarn. Fun and mindless. Fabric shades...I so need to make these for my bathroom. Pretty doily - why am I so fascinated with doilies? Tutu tutorial...if only my family made girls.

INTERESTING: Birth order, transform your computer pics to black/white - English is top right,

FOOD: I love Cajun food! Speaking of raising chickens...

CONSUMERISM: Expose the fine print! Online coupon blogs: 1 and 2. Check out this "up to 50% cashback" from Bing! Something I need to read yet but is about earning frequest flier miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment