Friday, August 28, 2009

Today is the birthday of Mo the Manatee

Mo the Manatee, once housed at Parker Manatee Aquarium, was rescued as an orphaned calf on August 28, 1994, in Crystal River in Florida. After 3 releases and multiple recaptures over many
years, Mo finally became a rehab success story!

"I think that at some point in your life you realize you don't have to worry if you do everything you're supposed to do right. Or if not right, if you do it the best you can... what can worry do for you? You are already doing the best you can."

-- Joe Namath


Absolutely horrible...I read a book about a similar kidnapping. Shocking, to say the least.

Check out the first picture on this blog....yes, that is a naked butt on the right. That looks to me like Leslie Cochran - an infamous vagrant of Austin who also ran for mayor twice. Google him...he's well known (in this area) for his thongs and bikini tops. Any wonder the slogan is "Keep Austin Weird"?

YUMMY: Did I ever tell you that I want to be buried in mushrooms because I love them so much? Check this out! That's and OMG YUM! Speaking of yum, I so wanna try this Blueberry cake. I don't grow zucchini but I do love it....here are some great recipes and ideas. The crepes and the pancakes look yum! Pasta with Savoy Cabbage -I sooo wanna make this!

FREEBIES: Don't ever say I didn't give you some love --- get your Love condoms here. Honey nut Cheerios sample and coupon.

Ted Kennedy's D.C. home....what fun to peak into their lives...

Enjoy your weekend...we're headed to west Texas for my birthday. $69 for the best room in the town ~ big spender this weekend. LOL Yeehaw! Hook 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment