Thursday, May 21, 2009

Today is Coast Guard Women's Day

Jean Marie Butler of Treichers, Pennsylvania, graduated from the Coast Guard Academy of New London, Connecticut, in 1980. She was the first woman to graduate from a national service academy. Let's hear it for Jean Marie!

"The marvelous richness of human experience would lose something of rewarding joy if there were no limitations to overcome. The hilltop hour would not be half so wonderful if there were no dark valleys to traverse."

-- Helen Keller

The other day I had a big post written, my computer rebooted and I l
ost the post. Yeah, saddened me enough to not post for days. My bad.

I love these but know they'd be too tempting as a toy and last about 3 seconds in my home:




What a dream! Water, how I love thee!

FREEBIES: Yogi Tea; Quizno's Sammie, Buy one/get one Frosty coupon

COOL STUFF: Photography @ 10K', play an instrument

GIVEAWAY CONTESTS: KK's Kreations ~ I love her stuff!

Hook 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment