Monday, March 23, 2009

Up first....men who make/have babies become president!

Japanese Pizza....makes me hungry!
Cute idea and the pattern, too!

Passive/Aggressiveness
in my county?

Is there anyone out there wanting to listen to the Nixon tapes?

Dry soda
?

Garage Saling ---- got me a few good finds!
$2 brand new, sorry game in a wooden box --- GrandBaby will love - he always wants to do family game night.
I also bought two, old, collapsible, wood tape measures. One is dated 1913 and is different than any I've seen in the way it unhinges. The other has a tag stating: Made in Poland.
Another bargain was a tan tablecloth that is edged in white flowers - 100% cotton.
The best thing about saling this past Saturday was: I WAS ALONE! I haven't saled alone in quite some time.

My daughter has set her wedding date! June 20th...all the festivities are held at my house. I guess I looked bored one too many times.Perhaps I will never understand the concept of a pillow not being for one's head during rest.

I truly believe Austin has it all!

Have a Ben & Jerry's near you? They love us fatgirls! Check out the special for tomorrow the 24th! If you prefer Arby's, they also have a special or two.

I think I'm going to start a WHY? OH WHY? and start with these: How much time do you have on your hands?, Hello?, Interior Design, Juice Carton Coin Purse?, More your taste?, Didn't see it coming?, I'm not a kitty, I swear I'm a cookie jar.

No comments:

Post a Comment