Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Today is Wintel's Death Day

According to columnistCharles Babcock, the Wintel alliance between Microsoft Windows and Intel died on or about July 14, 1998, when an Intel spokesperson announced that Intel wanted to support Linux, a freeware alternative to Windows.

"You are the same today as you'll be in five years except for two things, the books you read and the people you meet."

-- Charlie "Tremendous" Jones

FREEBIES: Free small cone or chili dog - today from 5 - 8 p.m., Corel Paint Shop --- fix them pix!

YUM: Wantnot.net lady loves this rice - may have to try me some!, Ho-made Granola, Golombki - I've had a craving.

I like the Oprah challenge...."What can you live without?" I've been on a declutter binge for a while now. Very freeing to unload a bunch of crap -- I can think and live better with less junk clogging up my life.

Aren't these fun? I need to buy this for my niece for Christmas.

CRAFTIES: Pea Green Hat, speaking of a hair shirt.

Hook 'em!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog - I'd love the tasty yogurt recipe! (You certainly have a lot of interesting links here - the lady and her hair clothing for one...)

    ReplyDelete