Thursday, October 1, 2009

Today is the start of Energy Awareness Month

This year's theme encourages everyone to see themselves as a piece of the puzzle fitting into the big picture. Each of us is a part of the solution.

"A strong positive mental attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug."

-- Patricia NealThe middle pic of the quilt...I could so see that with a knitted piece in the center.

Take that! This is a great cause!

YUMMY: Crockpot fest, I need to peek through these recipes! Pumpkin recipes and Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Squares, I'm just saying... I'm on my last jar of Amish rhubarb jam - I need to make a trip to PA or order the commercial version. I also need mini-marshmallows from Daley's in West Wilmington.

CRAFTIES: I love these hats - will be making the spiral one for the chemo cap donations we're doing.

All I got, hook 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment