Monday, April 13, 2009

Today is the anniversary of the Apollo 13 Incident

In 1970, an explosion aboard the Apollo 13 spacecraft led to the most dramatic rescue in U.S. space history. The three astronauts (Fred Haise, Jack Swigert, and Jim Lovell) and thousands of NASA employees worked for four days to bring the astronauts safe.

"There are people who make things happen, there are people who watch things happen, and there are people who wonder what happened. To be successful, you need to be a person who makes
things happen."

-- Jim Lovell



Bargain Shopping: JCPenney has daily deals now....bottom, right side corner of their home page. They have a "4BIGSALE" coupon - $15 or $10 off a $75 of $50 purchase. If you love VS clothing as much as I do, they have a 25% any one item code (SAV25) and a few other codes on their site. Their jeans are wonderful and everything I've ever ordered has been a perfect fit.

Cool idea....I wonder how sturdy it is? I'd need a girlie version.

If I get a girl grandbaby I'll have to buy her something from this etsy lady. These are so cute but $72?

Knitting: I like this manscarf pattern. If you have lots of energy, try this Bedtime Duvet. And even though I probably wouldn't use a dish towel, this pattern shows how to use a small square to make baby pants. Shoes that grow? I know what you're thinking.

Tis all I got...hook 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment